New at the Skeptic’s Kaddish
I’m excited to announce that the Skeptic’s Kaddish will be featuring one guest poem weekly on or before Shabbat (the Jewish Sabbath, which runs from Friday night to Saturday night) in Israel (UTC+02:00).
Please note: ‘Poetry Partners’ is not merely about publishing guest poetry; it’s about seeding potential future creative partnerships.
In addition to providing a platform for guest writers, I will be composing and publishing personal poems inspired by each featured piece. These poetic responses may take any form and may borrow imagery or language from featured guest poems.
Guest poems and their respective response poems will be published as one, with guest poems directly above their responses, with an eye to potential further collaborations.
New guest poets will be featured every week.
Let’s make poetry!
Submit a poem
Please fill out the form below to submit a completed poem of yours and become a Poetry Partner at the Skeptic’s Kaddish. The full text of your poem must be typed into this form (no attachments).
List of Poetry Partners
- Murisopsis of ‘A Different Perspective’
- Judy Dykstra-Brown of ‘LifeLessons’
- Jennifer Patino of ‘Thistle Thoughts’
- Mike L. Utley of ‘Silent Pariah’
- Barbara Schaefer of ‘solitary 4 tomorrow’
- Ron Rowland of ‘Navigating This Thing We Call Life’
- Cheyenne MacMasters: of ‘Cheyenne Paints’
- Rae Cod of ‘Rae Cod’s Writing’