“Oui, I know it’s a documentary, Mathéo, but why does the dialogue have to be so stodgy? Everything about this script c’est tout simplement horrible… and pour l’amour de Dieu – these visuals are a blur! C’est atroce!
“Joëlle, vite! Mon Dieu! Go tell that cameraman to get a take of Mr. Pradeau without those pigeons flying an inch away from his face. The man literally glows with beatitude – why can’t we capture that?
This piece of flash fiction was written in response to:
- The Sunday Muse #242;
- Fandango’s One-Word Challenge: ‘stodgy’;
- Ragtag Daily Prompt Saturday: ‘blur’;
- Word of the Day Challenge: ‘ordinarily’;
- The Daily Spur: ‘inch’;
- Your Daily Word Prompt: ‘beatitude’;
- Sammi Cox’s Weekend Writing Prompt #294: ‘script’