Jim entered his user name, once again voyaging virtually back into the past. He was more determined than ever to uncover whoever had eradicated the local countryfolk those centuries ago.
His stomach squiggled as he recalled the graphic scene he’d witnessed of bullets ricocheting throughout a barn. One had pierced straight through the rusty bucket by the door.
This piece of flash fiction was written in response to:
- The Sunday Muse #258;
- Fandango’s One-Word Challenge: ‘ricochet’;
- Ragtag Daily Prompt Saturday: ‘bucket’;
- Word of the Day Challenge: ‘voyage’;
- Your Daily Word Prompt: ‘squiggle’;
- The Daily Spur: ‘user’;
- Sammi Cox’s Weekend Writing Prompt #310: ‘eradicate’
36 thoughts on “Virtually into the past”
💜🙏🏻 E. 🙏🏻💜 ~ thanks!
You brought me along and I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure!
💝🙏🏻 Helen 🙏🏻💝
I love where the open gate took your story David! Wonderful my friend!
💗🙏🏻 Carrie 🙏🏻💗
Certainly glad I was not in that barn David! ✌🏼🙂🏼
💜🙏🏻 Rob 🙏🏻💜 ~ me too!