I have never taken a blogging course; all of my advice is based upon my own intuition and limited experience.
Also, I think it is important to note that some of my very favorite bloggers are people who make no attempts to increase their subscriber counts – they are content to write purely for themselves, and I have tremendous respect for that. You need not necessarily feel that you must attain a lot of subscribers. Blogging for yourself can be very rewarding.
- 2021/07/22: Time management
- 2021/06/22: Network with smaller blogs
- 2021/06/16: WordPress insights – not really a blogging tip
- 2021/06/10: Community etiquette – on WordPress.com
- 2021/06/01: Leverage your identity – add a photo to your sidebar
- 2021/05/25: Categories and tags
- 2021/05/18: Timing your blog posts
- 2021/05/10: The aesthetics
- 2021/05/03: Your profile – linking to your blog